Summary of The Day: Looking for an authentic experience in the evening? Still have questions for our guide that you didn’t get a chance to ask on the day tour? Then join us on a culinary sojourn through Neukolln, an up-and-coming neighborhood far off the tourist track.
You’ll see where the locals go and what the locals eat. After a welcome drink, we’ll treat you to a three-course meal at three different venues that will show you how far German cuisine has come in recent years. Between courses your guide will tell you about everyday life in Berlin and explain why Neukolln, traditionally a poor, working-class neighborhood, has become so trendy. In an intimate atmosphere of 15 participants at most, you’ll have plenty of time to ask him or her any and all questions about your experience in the city.
- An elegant German craft beer aperitif from the world's oldest still existing brewery
- A hearty appetizer and a small beer or wine
- A modern interpretation of a typical German main course and a small beer or wine
- Dessert: A sweet surprise with coffee or tea
|USD $54.30||USD $48.87|
* Adult: 26 and older|
* Child: 25 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.