Summary of The Day: Looking for an authentic experience in the evening? Still have questions for our guide that you didn’t get a chance to ask on the day tour? Then join us on a culinary sojourn through Neukolln, an up-and-coming neighborhood far off the tourist track.
You’ll see where the locals go and what the locals eat. After a welcome drink, we’ll treat you to a three-course meal at three different venues that will show you how far German cuisine has come in recent years. Between courses your guide will tell you about everyday life in Berlin and explain why Neukolln, traditionally a poor, working-class neighborhood, has become so trendy. In an intimate atmosphere of 15 participants at most, you’ll have plenty of time to ask him or her any and all questions about your experience in the city.
- An elegant German craft beer aperitif from the world's oldest still existing brewery
- A hearty appetizer and a small beer or wine
- A modern interpretation of a typical German main course and a small beer or wine
- Dessert: A sweet surprise with coffee or tea
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 26 and older
* Child: 25 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
A vegetarian option is available. The tour is not suitable for vegans or people intolerant to lactose or gluten.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.