Summary of The Day: Get ready for the dynamic taste sensation that is Berlin! We'll be tasting everything from local classics to dishes straight from Berlin's melting pot of culinary traditions.
To work up an appetite we'll go to the famous Oberbaum Bridge with views of the Berlin skyline. Your guide will entertain you with stories of the annual Water and Vegetable Battle as an introduction to the wild and quirky neighborhood of Kreuzberg, the place where Old Berlin has met and fused with new ideas and flavors.
There's only one way to start a Berlin food tour: with a hearty Currywurst. Enjoy the locals' all-time favorite before we walk through the whimsical streets of Wrangelkiez, full of little shops, "Spaetis" and grocery stores. Breathe in the aromas of a Turkish spice shop; nibble on some delicious, freshly roasted nuts or dried fruits; or stop and sample a Rollmops, a traditional finger food.
Afterwards we'll head to the legendary SO36, the heart and soul of the Kreuzberg area. For decades this colorful enclave between East and West Berlin characterized by mosques, record shops, whole food stores and currywurst stands has been synonymous with the alternative lifestyle.
Kreuzberg is the creative nucleus of Berlin's street art scene. We'll pass by countless murals, some by world-famous artists: Blu's Leviathan and the wicked Animals of ROA, or discover a personal favorite among the works by anonymous artists.
On this tour we'll introduce to Berlin's multicultural melange, and surprise you with some delicious local food along the way. You'll get to sample six different local dishes, and let's not forget the German beer stop!
For those wanting to dive right into Berlin's legendary nightlife, you've come to the right place. Our guide will have no problem pointing you in the right direction.
Ending point: close to Metro Station Kottbuser Tor, located in Kreuzberg.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Children under 6 years of age join the tour free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
Maximum of 12 people per tour group.
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.