See even more of Berlin on our exciting e-Bike Tour! You'll visit not only the highlights from our famous Day City Tour but also captivating sights further afield.
E-Bikes are cool, comfortable, and modern. Using electric power-assisted technology, you will ride faster, smoother, and further without breaking a sweat.
On our tour you will see highlights like the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Checkpoint Charlie, as well as thought provoking memorials and monuments. We'll venture even farther to see Berlin's biggest park, the former Tempelhof Airfield. Biking along the old runways with E-Bikes is a truly memorable experience. We'll ride through picturesque scenery in the Tiergarten. You'll also get to see Kurfurstendamm, the center of old West Berlin.
Interesting anecdotes, thought-provoking historical explanations, and lively discussions are part of all of our tours. This extended e-Bike adventure will show you more than any walking, bus or boat tour will ever do!
At the end of our tour we will return to the meeting point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* You must be at least 13 years old to join the tour.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
E-Bikes can not be used with kids' seats, trailers, or tag-a-longs.
E-Bikes are easy to ride, but are not the right choice for anyone uncomfortable on a regular bike.
Be sure to bring your camera and some cash for the lunch break. Please remember that the cost of food is not included in the tour price. We also recommend that you bring an extra layer of clothing in case it gets chilly during the tour. There is a luggage rack on our bikes so you can easily carry some small items with you.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.