Today, you will get the perfect orientation to Berlin, regardless if you're new to this great city or have experienced it many times before. You'll understand all facets of Berlin in one tour: Berlin's founding, the Prussians, Weimar Republic, Hitler and the Third Reich, as a city divided by The Wall during the Cold War, and the Berlin of today. We cruise through delightful parks to a fantastic beer garden! You may want to bring some extra cash for lunch.
At the end of our tour we will return to our shop in Alexanderplatz.
Please refer to below schedule when selecting your preferred departure time:
- March: daily at 11:00am
- April: daily at 10:00am, Friday and Saturday at 10:00am and 4:00am
- May: daily at 10:00am, 11:00am, 4:00pm
- June to August: daily at 9:30am, 10:00am, 11:00am and 4:00pm
- September: daily at 10:00am, 11:00am and 4:00pm
- October: daily at 10:00am and 11:00am
- November: daily at 11:00am
- December to February: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 11:00am
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 and younger
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Comfortable cruiser or city-style bike
Helmet (provided but optional)
Experienced, English-speaking guide
Option to rent your bike after the tour at a discounted rate
We always stop at each site, so there's plenty of time to take great pictures!
We have kid's seats, kid's bikes in various sizes, and kid's chariot trailers; this way we can fit kids of all ages.
We've selected a great beer garden for our lunch stop. Please bring cash with you as they do not accept credit cards.
Each bike has an easy-to-use luggage rack, perfect for small bags or extra layers. Larger bags can be locked up in our shop during the tour.
Should you need to leave the tour early (for a flight, previous engagement, etc), just let your guide know at the start of the tour so that he/she can make special arrangements.
We cannot enter the monuments because German Law restricts museum guides to their authorized officials. Should you want to keep your bike longer, you get a discount on rental following a tour. Your guide will be happy to show you exactly how to go back to any sites you would like to explore further or visit the interior.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.