Summary of The Day: Germany's Christmas Markets are known throughout the world as the most festive holiday events of the year. Centuries old, these lively markets are a honored Christmas tradition through Germany and central Europe, and the Berlin Christmas Market is no exception! Follow us as we explore these enchanting markets to find handcrafted goods, taste traditional foods, and sip on a warm glass of Gluhwein to brighten your spirits against the cold.
Our journey will lead us through three of Frankfurt's most dazzling markets. First up, we'll explore the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, an icon of West Berlin, to discover this districts rich history and traditions.
From here we'll continue to Spandau, home to one of the biggest Christmas markets in Germany. Wander through the immaculate medieval centre that surrounds the St. Nicholas Church, itself nearly as old as the market, and revel in the Christmas festivities.
Last but not least, we'll head to Charlottenburg Palace. This former summer residence for the Hohenzollern is given new life each Christmas as the colorful and lively market opens up right outside the front door. The Palace is set aglow with colorful lights, an lovely backdrop that cannot be missed.
We use public transport on this tour. If you have a valid rail pass, please bring it with you or buy a train ticket from the guide (AB day pass at €7.00 - transport prices subject to change).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 26 and older
* Child: 12-25 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 12.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
We use public transport on this tour. If you have a valid rail pass, please bring it with you or buy a train ticket from the guide (AB day pass at 7.00 Euros).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.