Summary of The Day: Enjoy the journey along the remarkable German Alpine Road and be swept away by the charms of the landscape that makes up this unique alpine region. Before you know it, we'll have arrived at our first stop: the NS documentation Centre atop Obersalzberg (admission not included) or simply enjoy the fresh mountain air - the choice is yours.
Afterwards, we'll switch to a special mountain bus (own expense) and then go via tunnel lift to Eagle's Nest (own expense), a former gift by the Nazi Party to Hitler in celebration of his 50th birthday. The house is now a restaurant with a fantastic panorama. If the weather isn't on our side, we'll skip Eagle's Nest and instead visit the famous Salzbergwerk.
Snuggle down in our bus's comfortable seats and enjoy the exceptional landscape. Our experienced tour guides will provide you with additional information on the German Alpine Road, Berchtesgaden and the Eagle's Nest. You will, of course, have plenty of time to take in the highlights of this route at each stop. And when the day finally draws to a close, we'll make sure you get back to Munich safe and sound.
At the end of the tour we get back to departure point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-14 years)
Student & Youth (15-26 years)
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
Professional tour guide
Hotel pick-up, drop-off
Food and beverages
Optional entrance fee to NS-Documentation Center
Eagle's Nest Special Bus and Elevator (priority access): EUR 20.00
On the day of your tour, please bring your printed or electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point. Please board the coach 20 minutes before departure.
The Eagle's Nest won't be opened before May. In the event of inclement weather such as ice, snow or fog, we will take you to the famous Berchtesgaden salt mine instead.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.