Summary of The Day: Boasting a comfortable climate and light sea breezes, Benalmadena is a very popular tourist destination. Benalmadena is home to Tivoli World Park, the largest theme park on the coast, Bil-Bil Castle, and Puerto Marina. What better way to plan your stay and discover all the thing to do and see, than from the top of an open-top double-decker bus? You can hop on and off at your leisure at twelve conveniently located stops around the city.
Frequency: every 30 minutes from 10:00am to 6:00pm (Spring/Autumn) / 4:00pm (Winter) / 7:00pm (Summer)
Full loop: 60 minutes
Ticket Length: 24 hours
1 - Puerto Marina
2 - Playa Malapesquera
3 - Hotel Riviera
4 - Benalroma Ruins
5 - Selwo Marina
6 - Parque De La Paloma
7 - Renfe-Arroyo De La Miel
8 - Tivoli-Cable Railway
9 - Arroyo De La Miel Beach
10 - Bil-Bil Castle
11 - Exhibition Centre
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.