Dublin - Belfast - Dun Luce Castle - Giant's Causeway - Carrick-a-Rede Bridge - Dublin
Summary of The Day: Journey with us from Dublin to Belfast on a spectacular trip to explore the city's rich history, explore the famous Giants Causeway, visit Dun Luce Castle, and cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
We'll depart from Dublin and arrive in Belfast at 9:30am, where you can choose to experience the city's history with Titanic Belfast tickets to rediscover the full-scale reconstructions of the ship, explore the shipyard, see authentic artifacts from the wreckage, and witness the true legend of the Titanic come to life. With over 9 interactive galleries and
Or you may take the Belfast Political Black Taxi Tour to discover the famous murals that line the streets of Belfast and depict the political history and struggles of the region. This unique 90 minute tour will lead you through the dark history of Northern Ireland and the paramilitary groups that fought here.
Afters, we'll depart Belfast at 11:50am and travel along Northern Ireland's coast to take the Giants Causeway tour while your tour guide regales you of the local tales and folklore. Before arriving at the Causeways we'll reach Dun Luce Castle, an ancient fortress along the coast. At 1:20pm, we'll step out onto the Giants Causeway, an enchanting volcanic rock formation of unique hexagonal columns that disappear under the ocean waves. We'll have two hours here to enjoy lunch and explore the Causeways.
Departing at 3:25pm, we'll continue along North Ireland's coast to discover more of its unique features, including areas that were featured in Game of Thrones.
Then we'll arrive at the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge where we'll have the chance to walk the exhilarating rope bridge to Carrick-a-Rede island and enjoy stunning views from atop the cliff. This 30-meter deep and 20-meter wide chasm is traversed by a rope bridge traditionally erected by salmon fishermen.
Before returning to Dublin there is a 15 minute rest stop just after Belfast before continuing on to Dublin city center arriving at 8:30pm.
This tour departs from Dublin City between 7:00am and 7:20am.
The first passenger collection departure point is in front of the Starbucks Cafe on Dame Street / College Green at 7:00am. This is south of the River Liffey. The next pick up point is north of the River Liffey at the Townhouse Guesthouse located on Gardiner Street Lower at 7:10am. The last point of collection is at the Gresham Hotel on O’Connell Street at 7:20am (next to Parnell Square).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and above
* Child: 3-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Roundtrip transport by motorcoach
Professional guide AND driver
Ticket to the Titanic Experience or Black Taxi Political Tour (choose one on the day of the tour)
- 7 days prior to departure date: non-refundable
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of tour cost
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of tour cost
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 15% of tour cost
- Tickets for events or attractions are non-refundable
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.