Summary of The Day: Discover Belfast at your leisure with a this hop-on hop-off tour.
Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland and has historically been a centre for the Irish linen industry, tobacco production, rope-making and shipbuilding. With 20 stops conveniently located around the city, Belfast hop-on hop-off sightseeing will highlight landmarks and attractions in the city and enable you to plan your stay. Hop on and off at your leisure and absorb the atmosphere of this wonderful city where you will discover an abundance of things to do and see. Enjoy a walking tour of the Titanic Quarter which is a high profile European waterfront development firmly ingrained in the history and character of Belfast. It is home to the Titanic Dock and Pump House and the site is centred upon former shipbuilding land from which vessels such as the RMS Titanic, Olympic and SS Canberra were launched. The city is crammed with an abundance of things to do and see.
Stop 1 - High Street
Stop 2 - Customs House
Stop 3 - Odyssey Arena (SSE)
Stop 4 - Titanic Belfast
Stop 5 - HMS Caroline
Stop 6 - Parliament Buildings
Stop 7 - St. Georges Market
Stop 8 - Belfast City Hall
Stop 9 - Gt. Victoria Street
Stop 10 - Dublin Road
Stop 11 - Shaftesbury Square
Stop 12 - Queen's University
Stop 13 - Eglantine Avenue
Stop 14 - Culturlann McAdam O Fiaich (Cafe and Tourist Information)
Stop 15 - Falls Memorial Garden
Stop 16 - International Wall Murals
Stop 17 - Spectrum Tourist Information Centre
Stop 18 - Shankill Memorial Garden
Stop 19 - Crumlin Rd
Stop 20 - Donegall Street - Cathedral Quarter and St. Anne's Cathedral
- Frequency: every 30 minutes from 10:00am to 4:30pm
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 years old are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Ticket must be used on consecutive days.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.