Summary of The Day: Visit the picturesque town of Berchtesgaden as well as King's Lake, known as the prettiest lake in Germany!
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to visit the picturesque area of Berchtesgaden in the neighboring German province of Bavaria.
Leaving Salzburg, we'll pass by Hellbrunn Palace and cross the border to Germany. After driving past the salt mines, our first stop will be King's Lake, or Koenigssee, known to be the prettiest lake in Germany. Enjoy this short break to marvel at the scenery as the Bavarian mountains tower above you and prove to be a magnificent backdrop to the lake.
Nestled in the foothills of the surrounding mountains, our next stop is the charming town of Berchtesgaden. Enjoy free time to stroll around the central area. See historic buildings, churches and perhaps a local specialty or two!
This tour departs at 1:45pm from Mirabellplatz 2 in Salzburg, just in front of Mirabell Gardens:
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-12 years)
Infant (0-4 years)
* Adult: 13 and above
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Children under the age of 4 may participate for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Guided tour as per itinerary
Ticket for public bus lines 1-28 for the date of the tour
Please present your printed voucher to the driver on the day of the tour.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Tour tickets are valid for all city buses for the entire day - lines no. 1-28 within Salzburg city limits
Please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.