Summary of The Day: Give yourself a break from the city with a day trip from London to the western towns and villages of England while enjoy the crisp and clear country air.
The first stop on our excursion is the ancient town of Bath, built by the Romans as a medieval spa town. Feel free to explore this 2,000 year old city and visit the famous Roman Baths and Abbey (admission not included). This town is a treasure trove of ancient history and culture just waiting to be discovered.
We'll enjoy lunch here (own expense) before traveling deeper into the English countryside with a visit to the village of Lacock in wild Wiltshire. Stroll down its picturesque streets and past historic buildings, some of which were featured in two of the Harry Potter films and a few scenes of Downton Abbey. Take a visit to the town's historic abbey in the heart of the village that hosts a lovely woodland grounds.
Last but certainly not least, we'll visit Avebury, a lovely village that holds the largest stone circle in the world. A World Heritage Site, this unique and magical attraction was built over a handful of centuries during the 3rd millennium BC, and is freely open for you to explore.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* Children younger than 5 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation by Mercedes mini-coach with a maximum of 16 passengers
We like to give you plenty of opportunities to go on nature walks, so we recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour. Unless otherwise notified passengers are restricted to one medium sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag per person.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.