Summary of The Day: Your San Sebastian cycle tour begins at one of the most iconic buildings in the city: Ayuntamiento, or Town Hall. Before we set off on our journey we'll mingle with the locals, check out the antique carousel, and learn interesting facts about San Sebastian.
We'll follow the bike path (bidegorri) along La Concha Beach to the palace of Maria Cristina before arriving at one of the most popular beaches in the city: Ondarreta.
Then we'll take you to the end of the bay, where nature and civilization converge. After viewing some Basque modern art we'll go into one of the oldest neighborhoods of San Sebastian to a secret passage connecting two different sections of the city. You'll see the many faces of San Sebastian, from the workers' city to the former belle epoque of the aristocrats. En route to the city center we'll pass luxurious villas and sprawling palaces, and see one of the most significant buildings in San Sebastian: Kursaal Palace.
We'll see a wilder side of the ocean at Zurriola Beach, then visit the docks to see the place where past and present meet, riding back across the Monte Urgull battlefield and along the old city walls. We'll conclude our tour at the boulevard separating Old Town from the newly developed districts.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge, but must be seated on the back of a parent’s bike or in a trailer connected to the parent’s bike.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
No more than 12 people per group.
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.