Barossa Valley Intimate Winery Tour via Adelaide Hills
Summary of The Day: Enjoy tasting cool climate wines from this Region. Hahndorf is Australia's oldest German settlement, established in the 1840s. Enjoy a break or take a stroll through the Village.
In the Barossa, taste the full bodied wines from some of the oldest Shiraz vines in the world. Great wine goes hand in hand with great food, so make sure you leave enough time to sample some of the locally produced delights. Rich with European heritage, Barossa Valley is just as revered the Bordeaux, Napa, and Tuscany Wine Regions. For those who enjoy a quenching Ale, try a hand crafted beer from one of the Micro-Breweries in the region.
This tour encompass all facets of the region, visiting both iconic and boutique wineries as well as local attractions. Your accredited tour owner/operator has been in the industry for many years and at the beginning of the tour will ascertain which wine varieties interest you and will tailor the winery visits to suit your individual tastes.
Due to our personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy FREE wine tastings. Premium tastings not included.
- Mount Lofty Summit
- Bridgewater Mill
- Visit wineries for tastings in the Adelaide Hills region.
- Stroll through Hahndorf, an historic German settlement
- Visit wineries for tastings in the Barossa Valley region
- Maggie Beer Farm for food tastings, coffee and tea (optional). This is where ‘The Cook and the Chef’ was filmed.
Lunch at a key iconic venue within the Region can be arranged upon request (own expense) please advise of any dietary requirements.
Pick-up is available from any departure point in Adelaide, including the Port, Airport, and CBD.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
If you want lunch with a touch of class, we can organize a meal at an iconic venue that we highly recommend for delicious cuisine (own expense).
A minimum of two guests and a maximum of six are required for this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible fora any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.