Summary of The Day: A premium wine tour giving you a great opportunity to see what really goes on behind the doors of making great wine. The exceptional ChocoVino experience at Hahndorf Hill Winery involves matching their boutique wines to the world's most acclaimed chocolates - it’s a global adventure for chocoholics.
At Penfold's you have the opportunity to become a “Master Winemaker for the day." Discover the philosophy and spirit behind winemaking through the "Make Your Own Blend" experience, especially designed for discerning wine-lovers; or choose "A Taste of Grange," featuring a selection of Penfold's world renowned and flagship wines.
Every tour is tailored to suit the individual and focuses on visiting niche, boutique wineries as well as major iconic vineyards and main regional attractions. In the Barossa, taste the full bodied wines from some of the oldest shiraz vines in the world.
This tour encompasses all facets of the region, visiting both iconic and boutique wineries as well as local attractions. Your accredited tour guide will ascertain which wine varieties interest you and will tailor the winery visits to suit your individual tastes.
Due to our personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy free wine tastings. Premium tastings not included.
- ChocoVino Indulgence at the Hahndorf Hill Winery
- Private wine tasting at the famous Penfolds Estate
- ‘Make Your Own Blend’ at the Winemakers’ Laboratory, which is bottled for you to enjoy at home
- Succulent food with coffee and tea at Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, the setting for the film “The Cook and the Chef”
- Signature tasting at Two Hands, a magnificent cellar door with a variety of tastings available in a structured and intimate format.
Lunch can be arranged upon request, please advise of any dietary requirements.
Pick-up is available from any departure point in Adelaide, including the Port, Airport, and CBD.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
If you want lunch with a touch of class, we can organize a meal at an iconic venue that we highly recommend for delicious cuisine (own expense).
A minimum of two guests and a maximum of six are required for this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible fora any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.