Puerto Panuelo - Victoria Island - Los Arrayanes National Park
Summary of The Day: Your journey begins at Puerto Panuelo, a lake harbor located 25 km outside town. From here we will sail across Lake Nahuel Huapi to Puerto Anchorena.
Leave from Puerto Anchorena on a guided nature walk, here you will have the opportunity to explore on your own along marked trails. The former National Nursery Trail, the Antonio Pargade Interpretation Trail, Pto. Gross, Old Settlement, Playa del Toro, and the Balcony on Cerro Bella Vista, are just a few of the favorites and are sure to leave you awestruck. The amazing landscape of the forest is said to have inspired the famous American cartoonist and film maker, Walt Disney, to create the film Bambi.
An interesting sector of the Arrayanes Forest stands a beautiful wooden cottage hidden away from the unsuspecting eye. A classic sight, this cottage is a favorite among photographers. Here we are invited to enter the cottage for tea and a snack or to purchase handicrafts and souvenirs.
At the end of the trail you will find a visitor center where you can ask the national park rangers any questions you may have. You can also choose to use this time to take a short walk to the beautiful Patagua Lagoon for stroll along its pebble beaches.
Afterwards we'll depart for Bariloche and end the tour.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice.
Please be sure to select the appropriate price option based on the number of passengers traveling.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.