Summary of The Day: From Bariloche will depart on this very colorful full day tour, passing three of the most beautiful lakes in the region: Gutierrez, Marcardi, and Guillermo Lakes. We'll arrive at El Bolson Village, which is nestled at the foot of Mount Piltriquitron, on the banks of the Quemquemtreu River.
With more that 300 artisans, El Bolson Village is known for its Artisan Market, which is dedicated to a diverse selection of handcrafted art, decoration, ornamental staffs, and their delicious marmalades industry. After a short break for lunch (not included), we will continue on to the Lake Puelo National Park, where we will see incredible turquoise waters reflecting the green woods, blue skies, and snow covered mountain peaks. The valleys interconnecting these communities are framed by the Andes Mountain Range, possess impressive beauty with rivers, lakes and creeks surrounded by native forests.
Afterwards, we'll return to Bariloche and end the tour.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice.
Please be sure to select the appropriate price option based on the number of passengers traveling.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.