Barclay Hotel, Vancouver
- Product Code:
Vancouver, BC, CAN
- Tour Type:
per night Get 138 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 138 Points
Buy 730 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Barclay Hotel, Vancouver ☆☆½
Address: 1348 Robson St. Vancouver, BC
This heritage hotel is nestled in the heart of downtown Vancouver. It's located on the city's popular and famous Robson Street surrounded by charming boutiques, shops, bistros, restaurants and art galleries. Within walking distance are Vancouver's attractions of Stanley Park, English Bay, Vancouver Aquarium, the Financial District and major shopping malls. The Barclay Hotel is Vancouver's preferred location.
The Barclay Hotel offers the ultimate in comfort and style with its unique cozy European flavor. It's what you would expect it to be comfortable and luxurious accommodations at reasonable and affordable prices. Our rooms offer individual air-conditioning, a direct-dial telephone system, mini bar, same day laundry service and parking facilities.
* Check-in time starts at 3:00pm.
* Check-out time is 11:00am.
View Larger Map
Rooms & Rates
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $34.50||USD $28.00||USD $24.00||USD $69.00||USD $13.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
*Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Tax Included
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Maps & Attractions
Robson Street - 400 meters
West End - 500 meters
Christ Church Cathedral (Vancouver) - 700 meters
Vancouver Harbour Water Airport (CXH) - 800 meters
Robson Square - 800 meters
Vancouver Art Gallery - 900 meters
Downtown Vancouver - 900 meters
Marine Building - 900 meters
Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 900 meters
Vancouver Convention Centre - 900 meters
Orpheum Theater - 1000 meters
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 11 kilometers
Vancouver Boundary Bay Airport (YDT) - 24 kilometers
Blaine Municipal Airport (BWS) - 44 kilometers
Sechelt - Gibsons Airport (YHS) - 47 kilometers
Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome (ZNA) - 60 kilometers
Nanaimo Airport (YCD) - 60 kilometers
Abbotsford Intl. Airport (YXX) - 62 kilometers
Waldron Island Airport (WDN) - 65 kilometers
Eastsound Orcas Island (ESD) - 66 kilometers
Stuart Island Airport (SSW) - 67 kilometers
Bellingham Intl. Airport (BLI) - 70 kilometers
Duncan Airport (DUQ) - 73 kilometers
Rosario Seaplane Base (RSJ) - 74 kilometers
Westsound Airport (WSX) - 74 kilometers
Deer Harbor Seaplane Base (DHB) - 75 kilometers
Roche Harbor Airport (HCE) - 75 kilometers
Victoria Intl. Airport (YYJ) - 75 kilometers
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|