Summary of The Day: Lose yourself in the history, legends, local tradition and culture of Barcelona as you explore and experience, first-hand, the Roman, Medieval and Modernist eras that made Barcelona into one of the most powerful maritime empires in the Mediterranean, and what is undeniably one of the most innovative, culturally-dynamic cities in the world today. This tour is designed and recommended for history buffs and cultural enthusiasts alike, and thanks to the small group size (no more than 8 people), you can expect plenty of engaging, one-on-one interaction with your guide.
Highlights and hidden gems of the Barcelona Old-Quarter walking tours include:
• Plaça Catalunya
• Las Ramblas
• La Boquería market
• Santa Creu Hospital
• Rambla del Raval
• Sant Pau del Camp (9th-century Romanesque Monastery)
• Plaça Reial
• Plaça del Pi (Santa Maria del Pi church)
• Jewish quarter (El Call)
• Casa l'Ardiaca (Archdeacon's house)
• Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de la Santa Creu i Santa Eulàlia)
• Plaça Sant Jaume
• Plaça del Rei
• Roman / Medieval Wall
• Santa Maria del Mar church
• Passeig del Born / Mercat del Born
• Port Vell (Roman / Medieval port)
This tour departs from 10:30AM from the Bbva Bank (At the steps of the bank), Plaça de Catalunya, 5, 08002 Barcelona, Spain.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.