Summary of The Day: Uncover the secrets to Barcelona’s unique architectural heritage and continue on your quest for the Holy Grail at the mountain of Monserrat. In this full-day tour you will have the opportunity to explore Catalonia’s most striking natural and cultural creations in one day. From the genius of Antoni Gaudi to the solace of Benedictine monks, you will experience the absolute best of the Barcelona region.
The first part of the day will be spent exploring the streets and structures of Barcelona’s center; tunnel your way through the narrow streets of the Gothic quarter, climb the hill of Montjuic for breathtaking views across the city, and gaze in wonder at the inspired workings of architect Antoni Gaudi.
In the afternoon you will make your way to the rose-tinted peaks of Monserrat Mountain, home to the Santa Maria de Montserrat monastery, Catalonia’s most important religious retreat. Inside you can listen to the captivating sounds of La Escolania, one of Europe’s oldest boy’s choirs and take a peek at the famous Moreneta (Black Madonna). Explore the mountain’s various pathways and discover the views, which unfold at its peak. For the more easy-going traveler there are both train and cable car options and cafes with panoramic views to keep you relaxed and refreshed.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please send us your reservation request at least 7 days before your desired tour date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.