Summary of The Day: Admire the Magic fountain of Montjuic with its dancing water, light and music show. Capture the evening city life along Barcelona’s waterfront, with the old fisherman’s quarter, the long beaches and ports. Enjoy the spectacular views from the Montjuic lookout. Don’t worry about the return, we will take you back to your hotel or as close as possible.
This neighborhood has its own particular charm, being right next to the city’s long beaches, it is the sailors’ and fishermen’s quarter from the 18th century.
Created for the Olympic Games in 1992 and presided over by the Hotel Arts and Mapfre Towers, it is a good example of modern city architecture.
The Old Port
In 1995 the Old Port was converted into a popular city port near the city centre. There are many attractions such as the Aquarium, Imax cinema, restaurants, nightclubs and shops as well as sailing clubs.
Monument to Columbus
Located between La Rambla and the sea beside the Drassanes (medieval shipyards), the Columbus column was built to commemorate Columbus’ return from America to Barcelona where he was met by the Catholic Kings.
Montjuic Panoramic Views
This balcony over the Mediterranean offers a panoramic view over the whole city and port.
Magic Fountain of Montjuic
Admire the dancing water, light and music show. The original fountain was built in 1929.
Return to your hotel
Don’t worry about the return, after the tour we will take you back to your hotel or as close as possible.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 3 to 12
* Children younger than 3 may join the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Ground transportation via comfortable roomy air-conditioned bus with big windows
This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility, we can take your wheelchair with us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.