Summary of The Day: After meeting your guide in central Barcelona, near Palau de la Musica, take a leisurely stroll to the edge of the Eixample district to discover a tapas gem and one of Barcelona's best Modernist-style bars.
The bar serves up delicious small plates of Catalan favorites such aspa amb tomàquet (bread with olive oil and tomatoes) and patates braves (potatoes with oil, red pepper and chili, served with aioli). Watch the chef prepare the food, and then sit down to savor a plate and a drink while hearing tales about Catalan cuisine.
Walk off your snack with a stroll to Born, listening to your guide explain Barcelona’s history, food and culture as you go. Your destination is the neighborhood's locally loved ham shop, where huge legs of serrano ham hang in the windows. Head inside and sample some of the best meats, made from acorn-fed pigs, and sample popular cheeses such as Manchego.
Continuing your stroll through Born, pass Barcelona Cathedral (Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia) and the old Roman city walls, and then wind your way to the heart of the Gothic Quarter to Plaça Reial, a bustling nighttime square near La Rambla, where the highlight of your evening awaits -- a flamenco performance inside one of the oldest flamenco bars in Barcelona!
This tour departs at 7:30PM from opposite the Palau de la Musica, C/ Palau de la Musica, 1, 08003, Barcelona.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.