Summary of The Day: Discover the city of Barcelona in one day!
See the city's most popular landmarks! You'll travel on an AVE train from Madrid's Puerta de Atocha station to Barcelona's Sants station on a 3-hour relaxing journey.
Once you arrive in Barcelona, take our official Hop On, Hop Off Barcelona Tour. The double-decker tourist buses have two different routes: East Route & West Route.
You can get on and off all day along with the same ticket! You can change your route and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones in 12 different languages.
We provide a map and guide with all the stops of each route. Our buses are adapted for people with limited mobility and have an electric roof for use in the event of rain. They are fitted with comfortable seats and heating on both decks. They also have a stewardess aboard! The frequency of buses at the stops varies depending on the season (between 6 and 15 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
The Green Route runs through the eastern part of Barcelona. We'll be passing through or by many places of interest including the Gothic Quarter, Aquarium of Barcelona, Barceloneta District and the seafront. We'll continue to the Sagrada Familia - Antoni Gaudi's masterpiece. Then we'll go to Park Gueell, Tibidabo Mountain, La Pedrera and the Casa Batllo. The route takes around 2 hours and 20 minutes during the summer and 2 hours during the winter, depending upon traffic.
1. Plaza Catalunya
2. Gothic Quarter
3. Port Vell
4. Museu d’Historia de Catalunya
6. Port Olimpic
7. Platja del Bogatell (Mar. 29 to Nov. 1); Zoo - Poblenou (Nov. 2 to March 28)
8. La Nova Mar Bella (Mar. 29 to Nov. 1); Teatre Nacional - Auditori (Nov. 2 to March 28)
9. Forum (Mar.29 to Nov.1)
10. Glories - Torre Agbar
11. Sagrada Familia
12. Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
13. Park Gueell
15. La Pedrera
16. Casa Batllo
The Orange Route takes you around the west side of the city of Barcelona. It will pass the Arc de Triomf and Parc de la Ciutadella, moving on to La Rambla, Barcelona's cruise terminal, Montjuic mountain and Camp Nou, among other places of interest. This route will take approximately two hours, depending on traffic.
1. Placa Catalunya
2. Arc de Triomf
3. El Born - Ciutadella - Zoo
4. Passeig de Colom
5. World Trade Center
6. Jardins de Miramar
7. Fundacio Joan Miro
8. Anella Olimpica
10. Poble Espanyol
11. CaixaForum - Pavello Mies van der Rohe
12. Plaza de Espana
13. Estacio de Sants
14. Camp Nou (FC Barcelona)
15. Placa Pius XII (Palau Reial, Pavellons Gueell i Monestir Pedralbes)
16. L’Illa Diagonal
17. Avinguda Diagonal
18. La Pedrera
19. Casa Batllo
|USD $288.55||USD $216.14|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 4-12 years old
* Children from ages 0-3 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.