Summary of The Day: Discover the city of Barcelona in one day!
See the city's most popular landmarks! You'll travel on an AVE train from Madrid's Puerta de Atocha station to Barcelona's Sants station on a 3-hour relaxing journey.
Once you arrive in Barcelona, take our official Hop On, Hop Off Barcelona Tour. The double-decker tourist buses have two different routes: East Route & West Route.
You can get on and off all day along with the same ticket! You can change your route and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones in 12 different languages.
We provide a map and guide with all the stops of each route. Our buses are adapted for people with limited mobility and have an electric roof for use in the event of rain. They are fitted with comfortable seats and heating on both decks. They also have a stewardess aboard! The frequency of buses at the stops varies depending on the season (between 6 and 15 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
The Green Route runs through the eastern part of Barcelona. We'll be passing through or by many places of interest including the Gothic Quarter, Aquarium of Barcelona, Barceloneta District and the seafront. We'll continue to the Sagrada Familia - Antoni Gaudi's masterpiece. Then we'll go to Park Gueell, Tibidabo Mountain, La Pedrera and the Casa Batllo. The route takes around 2 hours and 20 minutes during the summer and 2 hours during the winter, depending upon traffic.
1. Plaza Catalunya
2. Gothic Quarter
3. Port Vell
4. Museu d’Historia de Catalunya
6. Port Olimpic
7. Platja del Bogatell (Mar. 29 to Nov. 1); Zoo - Poblenou (Nov. 2 to March 28)
8. La Nova Mar Bella (Mar. 29 to Nov. 1); Teatre Nacional - Auditori (Nov. 2 to March 28)
9. Forum (Mar.29 to Nov.1)
10. Glories - Torre Agbar
11. Sagrada Familia
12. Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
13. Park Gueell
15. La Pedrera
16. Casa Batllo
The Orange Route takes you around the west side of the city of Barcelona. It will pass the Arc de Triomf and Parc de la Ciutadella, moving on to La Rambla, Barcelona's cruise terminal, Montjuic mountain and Camp Nou, among other places of interest. This route will take approximately two hours, depending on traffic.
1. Placa Catalunya
2. Arc de Triomf
3. El Born - Ciutadella - Zoo
4. Passeig de Colom
5. World Trade Center
6. Jardins de Miramar
7. Fundacio Joan Miro
8. Anella Olimpica
10. Poble Espanyol
11. CaixaForum - Pavello Mies van der Rohe
12. Plaza de Espana
13. Estacio de Sants
14. Camp Nou (FC Barcelona)
15. Placa Pius XII (Palau Reial, Pavellons Gueell i Monestir Pedralbes)
16. L’Illa Diagonal
17. Avinguda Diagonal
18. La Pedrera
19. Casa Batllo
Departure & Arrival Location: Puerta de Atocha Railway Station, Madrid. When booking is confirmed, you will be informed of the departure time.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years old
* Children from ages 0-3 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Round-trip High Speed Train tickets Madrid - Barcelona - Madrid
Tickets for the Barcelona City Tour (Hop-On, Hop-Off)
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
There will not be a guide to meet you at Madrid Atocha train station. The AVE train ticket will be sent to you and you must to print it out. You must arrive at the train station at least 30 minutes before the departure. Please present the train ticket and hop on the train.
You also should print out the voucher for the Hop-on, Hop-off Barcelona City Tour, as you must present this in paper form when you first board the bus. It will then be exchanged for a ticket.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.