Summary of The Day: Explore the Canadian Rockies and discover its diverse wildlife on a sightseeing tour from Banff. Our journey we'll take us to the best Banff viewpoints, its historical landmarks, natural wonders, and scenic landscape in just 3 hours. Along the way your friendly, expert guide will provide commentary about the region and its history while leading guided walks to Banff's best attractions.
Discover the rich history of Banff, beginning from the early Native American settlers who carved out their place in Bow Valley 11,000 years ago, and leading all the way to the three railway workers rediscovered the Cave & Basin, now a National Historic Site, ultimately founding Banff. Along the way we'll encounter the powerful and stunning Bow Falls, visit the Banff Springs Hotel aka The Castle of the Rockies, enjoy magnificent views from Surprise Corner, visit Hoodoos Looout (what's a hoodoo? You'll have to join us to find out!) and walk along Lake Minnewanka while hearing about the udnerwater village and native history.
Keep your camera ready to spot the local wildlife and learn from your expert guide about their behavior, habitat, and their winter survival adaptations. Your time will be spent enjoying the sights, taking photos, and participating in short walks to view points, on the many stops of the tour. This is Banff's best tour for viewing wildlife. We see wildlife on over 95% of our tours!
Please input your hotel address in "meeting point" during booking and we'll confirm the pick-up schedule with you.
We always recommend you wear layers and dress for the appropriate weather.
We ask you to be ready for 8:15am and the driver will be there between 8:15 and 8:30am. There is a pick up window of 15 minutes for all Banff hotels.
This tour is a great introduction to the park. Your guide will take you to the main highlights around town whilst providing fascinating commentary on the history of Banff National Park and stories about the wildlife. We are often lucky enough to view wildlife on the tour however the animals are wild and we cannot guarantee these sightings. Most commonly we see elk, mule deer, white tail deer and big horn sheep. The bears are generally sleeping at this time.
The driver will aim to drop guests back to their hotels between 11.00am and 11.30am, exact times will vary depending on which hotel you are staying at and can sometimes be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.