Summary of The Day: Today, join us for a tour that will lead you to discover the rich culture and history of Brunei.
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll proceed to the spectacular Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque – made of Italian marble, gold mosaic and English stained glass with craftsmanship that reflects classical Islamic architecture. From here we'll visit the Royal Regalia Exhibition Hall displays collection of Borneo Ethnography, natural history displays and Islamic art documenting the origins of much of Brunei’s culture.
Next, we'll view the magnificent Istana Nurul Iman, official residence of His Majesty the Sultan of Brunei Darussalam.
Following lunch, we'll proceed to Kampong Ayer, the “Venice of the East.” It is the world’s largest water village with 30,000 people living in houses on stilts snaking along the banks of the Brunei River in the heart of Bandar Seri Begawan. The village includes several schools, a fire brigade, a police station and several shops.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Cotton shirts with long pants recommended. Sandals/Slippers recommended.
A visa for Brunei may be required, depending on your nationality.
Note that the mosques in Brunei are closed for public viewing Thursdays and Fridays. Tours will still be available however entry to mosques will not be permissible.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.