Summary of The Day: Discover the wildside of Baja with an adventure Cabo excursion to explore the untouched land of waterfalls and desert canyons just a short drive from the resort towns. If you are a nature enthusiast and you are visiting the coastal paradise of Cabo San Lucas, you do not want to miss one of our guided hiking excursions. Located on the southernmost tip of the world famous Baja Peninsula, the region of Los Cabos is a remarkable diverse region with over seven different microclimates in the middle of the desert.
The pristine beaches that surround this area, on both the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean, offer hikers some incredible panoramic vistas. The coastline of this region has plenty of natural granite formations, rocky shorelines, as well as remote sugar-white beaches. The shoreline of Los Cabos is riddled with picturesque coves teeming with undersea life. The wetlands and estuaries on the southern Baja Peninsula are home to a dazzling array of bird species, including aquatic birds, migratory species, subtropical species, and even some brilliantly colored tropical birds.
The desert interior of Baja is world renowned for its unmatched natural beauty. With rocky arroyos, massive boulder formations, sweeping canyons, and even the hills and mountains of the Sierra Laguna range, Baja offers hikers an amazing landscape to trek through. You'll even see waterfalls, fossil canyons, and beautiful oasis’s while hiking along paths traversed by indigenous tribes hundreds and thousands of years ago.
Be sure to wear walking shoes, sun block, a hat, bathing suit, towel and sunglasses, as well as bug repellent and cash for souvenirs.
For safety reasons, this tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back and neck problems or children under 8 years of age.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.