Summary of The Day: We'll meet at San Ysidro and begin our journey by crossing the border to enter Mexico’s Baja California State. Drive southbound along the Pacific coast to arrive in Ensenada, a seaport famous for its Mediterranean-like climate, beautiful bay, and incomparable food. After lunch,we'll continue on our scenic drive southbound to reach San Quintin for our overnight stay.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll drive southward on Federal Highway 1 to arrive at La Lobera, a rest and breeding ground for sea lions. Further south is Valle de los Cirios (Cactus Valley) where giant cacti thrive in the harsh Mexican desert. Arrive at Guerrero Negro in the early afternoon to visit the world’s largest salt plant. We will have a guided tour of the plant to view the process of converting ocean water into salt piles.
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll head for Ojo de Liebre Lagoon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site facing the Pacific Ocean. Every autumn, Alaskan gray whales swim 3000 miles south to the lagoon for reproduction and wintering. The lagoon is also an important habitat for harbor seals, California sea lions, northern elephant seals, and blue whales.
We will spend the morning in close contact with whales. Enjoy watching baby whales swim with their mothers, interact and touch the whales, and take incredible close-range pictures. After lunch, we'll return to Catavina for overnight.
Summary of The Day: We will take a morning tour of La Bufadora to watch the remarkable sea geyser that spouts a stream of salt water more than 60 feet into the air. We'll continue our tour with a scenic drive northward to the renowned beach resort town of Rosarito. En route, we'll stop at the Lobster Village which offers a unique Puerto Nuevo style lobster dish. You'll also have the chance to stop at the Arts and Crafts Corridor which offers authentic pottery, baskets, rugs, and furniture at bargain prices.
|USD $776.98||USD $776.98||USD $887.98|
* The rate for children and adults is the same.|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room. Please check bed availability at the time of check-in.
* Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adults and children/infants.
* Tour requires at least 6 pax to guarantee the departure. For 1-5 pax, your reservation will be holding. We would contact you should another booking coming in at the same departure date as yours. The departure will be cancelled and the tour fee will be full refunded, if we cannot reach the minimum guests 3 weeks prior to the departure date. Meanwhile, your departure also can be guaranteed if you would like to pay 6 pax at a time. Do not hesitate to contact our CSR if you have any inquiry.
* Cancellation Fees:
- 70 days or more prior to the departure date: USD 100.00
- 50-69 days prior to the departure date: 40% of tour fee
- 35-49 days prior to the departure date: 60% of tour fee
- Within 34 days prior to the departure date: non-refundable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.