Summary of The Day: Your fabulous Florida adventure begins when your tour guide greets you at baggage claim.
Below are the optional tours available on the first day:
* Aventura Mall shopping (12:00pm - 8:00pm)
* South Beach Evening Tour (min. 4 people, 7:00pm - 10:00pm)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites or similar
Everglades - Little Havana - Bayside Marketplace - South Beach
Summary of The Day: We'll start off at Everglades National Park for an up-close encounter with the hungry alligators. Hop on an optional airboat ride through the Everglades (own expense). Then we'll head back to Miami for a panoramic city tour, highlights of which include Coconut Grove, Little Havana, and Bayside Marketplace. Join one of our optional 90-minute sightseeing cruises for a fully-narrated tour of Millionaire's Row (own expense). We'll put the finishing touch on a fully-immersive Miami experience with an exciting tour of South Beach.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suite or similar
West Palm Beach - Fort Lauderdale - Port of Miami
Summary of The Day: We'll tour West Palm Beach for approximately one hour. Then we'll drive to Fort Lauderdale, famous for its Intracoastal Waterway and waterfront homes. We'll drive you to Port of Miami at 02:00pm. Then it's all aboard the Enchantment Of The Seas to Nassau.
- For security reasons, all guests must be on board two hours before sailing.
Due to increased security measures, it's important that you check in online no later than three days prior to scheduled departure. Failure to register in advance may result in delays or denied boarding.
The Enchantment Of The Seas sails from the Port of Miami at approximately 4:30pm.
Summary of The Day: The historic and cultural heart of the Bahamas is one of the world's most popular ports of call — one million visitors annually. People come to Nassau for the fine beaches, the shopping, water sports, and for the fun-filled attractions at Atlantis Resort, connected to Nassau by bridge.
- Shore excursions are not included in this package.
The Enchantment Of The Seas arrives at the Port of Nassau at around 8:00am. The ship sails for Coco Cay at 5:00pm.
Summary of The Day: The island of Coco Cay boasts a wide range of activities: snorkeling, kayaking, boating, jet-skiing and more!
- Shore excursions are not included in this package.
The Enchantment Of The Seas arrives at Coco Cay at around 8:00am, and sails for Miami at 5:00pm.
Port of Miami
Summary of The Day: Our incredible journey ends at the Port of Miami. We offer free pick-up from Port of Miami at 09:00am for transfer to Miami International Airport or Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport.
- Disembarkation usually begins two hours after docking.
We offer complimentary Miami International Airport/Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport pick-up service from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm (Limited one pick-up per order). The tour guide will leave airport at 10:30 pm. If the customer arrives after the last transfer time of 10:30 pm, please self-transfer to hotel or you will be charged an additional fee for late transportation.
We also offer complimentary port pick up service at Port of Miami(POM)/Port of Everglades(POE) from 9:00 am - 9:30 am. Cruise information must be provided if you need the free pick up service at port.
Please book a flight departing after 12:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $770.56||USD $578.00||USD $543.00||USD $1,343.12|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $749.56||USD $560.00||USD $527.00||USD $1,301.12|
|USD $811.56||USD $612.00||USD $574.00||USD $1,425.12|
|USD $814.56||USD $615.00||USD $576.00||USD $1,431.12|
|USD $822.56||USD $621.00||USD $582.00||USD $1,447.12|
|USD $780.56||USD $586.00||USD $551.00||USD $1,363.12|
|USD $820.06||USD $619.00||USD $580.00||USD $1,442.12|
|USD $800.06||USD $603.00||USD $565.00||USD $1,402.12|
|USD $747.06||USD $558.00||USD $526.00||USD $1,296.12|
|USD $781.56||USD $587.00||USD $551.00||USD $1,365.12|
Miami Hotel Upgrade
|+USD $54.00||+USD $36.00||+USD $27.00||+USD $107.00|
|+USD $94.00||+USD $76.00||+USD $67.00||+USD $147.00|
All prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
The rates listed are based upon interior stateroom rates. Since the rates are variable, please contact us for quotation. .
Rates are not final until booking is completed. For bookings made within 14 days of sailing and during peak holiday periods, the air portion of your trip is NOT guaranteed.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (MIA and FLL)
- Bahama cruise
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- 3-night stateroom accommodations
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Standard meals and nonalcoholic drinks on board the Enchantment Of The Seas
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Miami
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals on land
- Government fees and taxes, shore excursions, internet access, gratuities, and alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and driver ($6.00/day per person on land; $12.95/day per person at sea)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- South Beach Night Tour: $35.00/pax(minimum 4pax)
- Aventura Mall Shopping Tour: $20.00/pax/one way
- Everglades Airboat Tour: $25.00/pax
- Sightseeing Cruises: $26.00/pax
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Single guests must pay a single occupancy supplement.
- Triple and quad fares are available upon request.
- Cruise Fare Cancellation Policy:
The following charges will apply when notice of cancellation is given after the booking is confirmed:
- Cruise Fare Cancellation Policy:
Within 21 days of departure date: 100% of booking price will be charged.
22-42 days prior to departure date: 75% of booking price will be charged.
43-56 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
57-79 days prior to departure date: 30% of booking price will be charged.
80 days or more before departure date: No penalty
- Miami tours cancellation policy:
Within 7 days of departure date: 100% of booking price will be charged
8-17 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged
18-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price will be charged
30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of booking price will be charged
- No infant less than 6 months of age is permitted on board the cruise ship.
- Miami tour: Local law stipulates that children under 8 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 7 years and younger.
- Guests are required to be 21 years of age (on embarkation day) to travel on their own. Guest ages will be verified at embarkation. Guests not conforming to this policy will result in denied boarding and no compensation will be provided at embarkation. The Group policy is slightly different because of stricter group terms and conditions including mandatory chaperones, damage deposits and other considerations.
- All guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a passengers at least 21 years of age staying in the same stateroom. This age requirement is waived for minors sailing with their parents or guardians in adjacent staterooms or married couples less than 21 years of age with proof of marriage.
- A deposit is required at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. The first and last names of the traveler must be identical to that printed in his or her passport.
- If a reservation is made after the final due date, you will be asked to pay in full at the time of booking.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to obtain and carry any and all travel documents and visas required for the tour. All passports must be valid for at least six months, counting from the return date. If applicable, bring your Resident Alien Card with you for the re-entry to the US and Canada. We are not responsible for printing errors or omissions in the itineraries.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7