Summary of The Day: Today we'll depart from Frankfurt and visit one Europe's most stylish and exclusive spa resorts: Baden-Baden. Created by the Romans more than 2 millennia ago, the hot springs are still operating today and is world renowned for its restorative properties.
While here, visit the gorgeous gardens and parks throughout the city as well as the Kurhaus casino. You'll have teh chance to step into the spa at your own expense. Then we'll take a enchanting drive through a place pulled right from a fairtale: the Black Forest. Along the way, keep your cameras ready for the mysterious Mummelsee Lake, an echo of the Ice Age.
We'll also get a chance to do some shopping, particularly for the Black Forest's most famous resident, the cuckoo clock. Then we'll arrive at Strasbourg, France, where we'll enjoy a sightseeing tour of its famous Gothic cathedral and old city before joining a fantastic canal ride.
Those staying on in Baden-Baden will forgo the trip to Strasbourg.
We normally return to the meeting point in Frankfurt at around 8:00pm.
Please bring your passport as we will be crossing the border into France.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 years of age and younger
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Passport checks when crossing the border are common; please bring your passport with you and have it ready to show border patrol.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Those opting to stay on in Baden-Baden for spa treatment (own expense) shall forgo the bus tour to Strasbourg.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.