European Splendor - Westbound
- Book a 2012 Europe Avalon Waterways air-inclusive vacation to receive $300 off per person on the air price. Booking must be made, under deposit, and discount applied between January 4, 2012 and February 28, 2012 for travel between January 4, 2012 and December 31, 2012. Applies to new 2012 bookings only, and offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings. Offer reliant on space availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Not combinable with any other offer except Journey's Club Repeat Travel Benefit. Applies to new 2012 bookings only. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Vienna:
in single room from $250 to $625, in twin room from $140 to $315
Extra nights per person in Amsterdam:
in single room from $174 to $330, in twin room from $110 to $185
Prices shown include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo Deck / $341
B / Sapphire Deck / $1,798
A / Sapphire Deck / $1,884
P / Royal Deck / $2,055
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $3,255
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 12-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Vienna (Embarkation): welcome reception
Day 2 Vienna: guided sightseeing
Day 3 Durnstein - Grein: guided walk in Durnstein, see the Stiftskirche; guided walk in Grein, visit the historical theater
Day 4 Linz: guided walk
Day 5 Regensburg: guided walk; enjoy a snack at the Historische Wurstkuche; beer tasting
Day 6 Nuremberg: choice of guided sightseeing or Nuremberg Rally Grounds tour
Day 7 Bamberg: guided walk, see the Old Town
Day 8 Wurzburg: guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop's Residenz
Day 9 Main River Village: guided walk
Day 10 Rudesheim - Rhine Gorge: visit Siegfried's Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum; special treat; cruise through the Rhine Gorge
Day 11 Cologne: choice of guided walk or Jewish Heritage walk
Day 12 Amsterdam: canal cruise
Day 13 Amsterdam (Disembarkation): your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; soft drinks with lunch; and wine, beer, or soft drinks with dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change becomes necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Learn about the main Danube Canal at an onboard lecture, and enjoy a local treat of sausage, sauerkraut & beer.
European Splendor - Westbound