Central European Experience - Eastbound
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-16||USD $4,029.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-30||USD $4,129.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-28||USD $4,179.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-11||USD $4,179.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-09||USD $4,029.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-23||USD $4,029.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-06||USD $4,029.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-03||USD $4,229.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-17||USD $4,229.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-01||USD $4,129.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Paris:
in single room from $303 to $777, in twin room from $251 to $404
Extra nights per person in Prague:
in single room from $179 to $310, in twin room from $99 to $163
Prices shown include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D Indigo Deck $199
B Sapphire Deck $1,149
A Sapphire Deck $1,199
P Royal Deck $1,299
Royal Suite Royal Deck $1,899
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 7-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Days 1-2 Paris: welcome to France; guided sightseeing on Day 2
Day 3 Paris - Remich (Embarkation): travel from Paris to Metz or Luxembourg City by high-speed train and on to Remich by motorcoach; onboard welcome reception
Day 4 Trier: choice of guided sightseeing or "Roman Trier" sightseeing, see the Porta Nigra
Day 5 Bernkastel: guided walk; wine tasting
Day 6 Rhine Gorge - Rudesheim: cruise through the Rhine Gorge; visit Siegfried's Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rudesheim; enjoy a special treat
Day 7 Main River Village: guided walk
Day 8 Wurzburg: guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop's Residenz
Day 9 Bamberg: guided sightseeing, see the Old Town Hall
Day 10 Nuremberg (Disembarkation) - Prague: travel by motorcoach to Prague
Day 11 Prague: guided sightseeing, see the Astronomical Clock and visit Hrad?any Castle grounds
Day 12 Prague: your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event that a high-speed train is unavailable due to strikes or technical reasons, the route will be operated by motorcoach.
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change is necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Attend a tasting of the region's Famed Moselle wines.
Central European Experience - Eastbound