Jewels Of Central Europe - Cruise Only Eastbound
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-02||USD $5,849.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-13||USD $5,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-08||USD $5,699.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-03||USD $5,599.00||See in Cart|
|2018-05-02||USD $5,949.00||See in Cart|
|2018-08-13||USD $5,849.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Budapest:
in single room from $175 to $326, in twin room from $101 to $172
Prices shown include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D Indigo Deck $398
B Sapphire Deck $2,298
A Sapphire Deck $2,398
P Royal Deck $2,598
Royal Suite Royal Deck $3,798
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 14-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Remich (Embarkation): Welcome to Luxembourg! onboard welcome reception
Day 2 Trier: choice of guided city sightseeing or "Roman Trier" sightseeing, see the Porta Nigra
Day 3 Bernkastel: guided walk; wine tasting
Day 4 Rhine Gorge - Rudesheim: cruise through the Rhine Gorge; visit Siegfried's Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rudesheim; enjoy a special treat
Day 5 Main River Village: guided walk
Day 6 Wurzburg: guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop's Residenz
Day 7 Bamberg: guided sightseeing, see the Old Town Hall
Day 8 Nuremberg. Excursion to Munich: guided sightseeing, see the Marienplatz
Day 9 Nuremberg-Roth: choice of Nuremberg Rally Grounds tour or guided sightseeing in Roth
Day 10 Regensburg: guided walk; enjoy a snack at the Historische Wurstkuche; beer tasting
Day 11 Passau: guided walk
Day 12 Melk - Vienna: guided visit of the Benedictine Abbey in Melk
Day 13 Vienna: guided sightseeing
Day 14 Budapest: guided sightseeing, see Fishermen's Bastion and Heroes' Square
Day 15 Budapest (Disembarkation): your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Enjoy a tasting of the area's famed Moselle wines, and learn about the Main Danube canal at an onboard lecture.
Jewels of Central Europe - Cruise Only Eastbound