From The Danube Delta To Prague - Westbound
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-14||USD $7,139.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-26||USD $6,989.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-23||USD $7,339.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-20||USD $7,339.00||See in Cart|
|2018-05-18||USD $7,519.00||See in Cart|
|2018-06-13||USD $7,319.00||See in Cart|
|2018-07-11||USD $7,269.00||See in Cart|
|2018-08-29||USD $7,669.00||See in Cart|
|2018-09-19||USD $7,569.00||See in Cart|
|2018-10-17||USD $6,619.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Bucharest:
in single room from $127 to $215, in twin room from $70 to $145
Extra nights per person in Prague:
in single room from $179 to $310, in twin room from $99 to $163
Prices shown above include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo Deck / $426
B / Sapphire Deck / $2,462
A / Sapphire Deck / $2,569
P / Royal Deck / $2,784
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $4,069
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 15-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Bucharest: welcome to Burcharest
Day 2 Bucharest - Fetesti (Embarkation): guided sightseeing in Bucharest; onboard welcome reception
Day 3 St. Gheorghe: excursion to Danube Delta; Km 0 celebration; onboard lecture
Day 4 Cernavod?: excursion to Constanta; guided sightseeing, visit the National History & Archaeological Museum
Day 5 Rousse. Excursion to Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanassi: guided sightseeing, visit Tsarevet's Fortress in Veliko Tarnovo, and the Ethnographical Museum and Church of the Nativity in Arbanassi; or guided sightseeing of Rousse
Day 6 Vidin - Belogradchik: guided sightseeing to Vidin's fortress; excursion to Belogradchik to see the rock formations
Day 7 Iron Gates: cruise through the Iron Gates gorge; visit Lepenski Vir archaeological exhibition
Day 8 Belgrade: guided sightseeing, visit Kalemegdan Fortress
Day 9 Mohacs. Excursion to Pecs: organ concert
Day 10 Budapest: guided sightseeing, see Fishermen's Bastion
Day 11 Budapest - Vienna: cruising
Day 12 Vienna: guided sightseeing
Day 13 Durnstein - Melk: guided walk in Durnstein, see the Stiftskirche; guided visit of the Benedictine Abbey and wine tasting
Day 14 Passau: guided walk
Day 15 Regensburg: guided walk; enjoy a snack at the Historische Wurstkuche; beer tasting
Day 16 Roth - Nuremberg: choice of guided sightseeing in Roth or guided sightseeing in Nuremberg
Day 17 Nuremberg (Disembarkation) - Prague: travel to Prague
Days 18-19 Prague: guided sightseeing, see the Astronomical Clock and visit Hrad?any Castle grounds; free time
Day 20 Prague: your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change is necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Enjoy a local treat of sausage, sauerkraut & beer, and attend an onboard performance of Bulgarian folk dances.
From the Danube Delta to Prague - Westbound