Balkan Discovery With Extended Stay In Bucharest - Westbound
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-10-26||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-11||USD $5,362.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-09||USD $5,262.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-23||USD $5,262.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-20||USD $5,262.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-17||USD $5,462.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-15||USD $5,162.00||See in Cart|
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Bucharest:
in single room from $145 to $170, in twin room from $80 to $92
Extra nights per person in Budapest:
in single room from $190 to $500, in twin room from $110 to $255
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Prices shown above include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo Deck / $171
B / Sapphire Deck / $899
A / Sapphire Deck / $942
P / Royal Deck / $1,028
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $1,628
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 6-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Bucharest: welcome to Bucharest
Day 2 Bucharest: guided full-day excursion to Transylvania, visit Dracula's Bran Castle and Sinaia Monastery
Day 3 Bucharest: free day to explore the city
Day 4 Bucharest - Oltenita (Embarkation): guided sightseeing in Bucharest, onboard welcome reception
Day 5 Rousse. Excursion to Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanassi - Svistov: guided sightseeing, visit Tsarevet's Fortress in Veliko Tarnovo and the Ethnographical Museum and Church of the Nativity in Arbanassi; or guided sightseeing of Rousse
Day 6 Vidin - Belogradchik: guided sightseeing to Vidin's fortress; excursion to Belogradchik to see the rock formations
Day 7 Iron Gates: cruise through the dramatic Iron Gates gorge; visit Lepenski Vir archaeological site
Day 8 Belgrade: guided sightseeing in Belgrade, visit Kalemegdan Fortress
Day 9 Mohacs. Excursion to Pecs: guided sightseeing; organ concert
Days 10 & 11 Budapest (Disembarkation): guided sightseeing on Day 10, see Fishermen's Bastion and Heroes' Square; free time
Day 12 Budapest: your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; soft drinks with lunch; and wine, beer, or soft drinks with dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change is necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by local chefs, entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Visit the captivating Lepenski Vir Archaeological Site.
Balkan Discovery with Extended Stay in Bucharest - Westbound