Balkan Discovery - Westbound
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-10-28||USD $3,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-14||USD $4,159.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-12||USD $4,059.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-26||USD $4,059.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-23||USD $4,059.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-20||USD $4,259.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-18||USD $3,959.00||See in Cart|
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Bucharest:
in single room from $145 to $170, in twin room from $80 to $92
Extra nights per person in Budapest:
in single room from $190 to $500, in twin room from $110 to $255
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Prices shown above include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo Deck / $171
B / Sapphire Deck / $899
A / Sapphire Deck / $942
P / Royal Deck / $1,028
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $1,628
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 6-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Bucharest: welcome to Bucharest
Day 2 Bucharest - Oltenita (Embarkation): guided sightseeing in Bucharest, onboard welcome reception
Day 3 Rousse. Excursion to Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanassi - Svistov: guided sightseeing, visit Tsarevet's Fortress in Veliko Tarnovo and the Ethnographical Museum and Church of the Nativity in Arbanassi; or guided sightseeing of Rousse
Day 4 Vidin - Belogradchik: guided sightseeing to Vidin's fortress; excursion to Belogradchik to see the rock formations
Day 5 Iron Gates: cruise through the dramatic Iron Gates gorge; visit Lepenski Vir archaeological site
Day 6 Belgrade: guided sightseeing in Belgrade, visit Kalemegdan Fortress
Day 7 Mohacs. Excursion to Pecs: guided sightseeing; organ concert
Days 8 & 9 Budapest (Disembarkation): guided sightseeing on Day 8, see Fishermen's Bastion and Heroes' Square; free time
Day 10 Budapest: your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; soft drinks with lunch; and wine, beer, or soft drinks with dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change is necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by local chefs, entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Visit the captivating Lepenski Vir Archaeological Site.
Balkan Discovery - Westbound