From The Black Sea To The North Sea - Cruise Only Westbound
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-07-13||USD $8,599.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-19||USD $7,899.00||See in Cart|
|2018-05-03||USD $8,899.00||See in Cart|
|2018-08-09||USD $8,949.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights not available.
Prices shown include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo / Deck / $625
B / Sapphire Deck / $3,611
A / Sapphire Deck / $3,768
P / Royal Deck / $4,083
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $5,968
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 22-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Bucharest - Fetesti (Embarkation): guided sightseeing in Bucharest; onboard welcome reception
Day 2 St. Gheorghe: excursion to Danube Delta; Km 0 celebration; onboard lecture
Day 3 Cernavod?: excursion to Constanta, guided sightseeing, visit the National History & Archaeological Museum
Day 4 Rousse. Excursion to Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanassi: guided sightseeing, visit Tsarevet's Fortress in Veliko Tarnovo, and the Ethnographical Museum and Church of the Nativity in Arbanassi; or guided sightseeing of Rousse
Day 5 Vidin - Belogradchik: guided sightseeing to Vidin's fortress; excursion to Belogradchik to see the rock formations
Day 6 Iron Gates: cruise through the Iron Gates gorge; visit Lepenski Vir archaeological exhibition
Day 7 Belgrade: guided sightseeing, visit Kalemegdan Fortress
Day 8 Mohacs Excursion to Pecs: guided sightseeing; organ concert
Day 9 Budapest: day at leisure
Day 10 Budapest: guided sightseeing, see Fishermen's Bastion and Heroes' Square
Day 11 Bratislava: guided sightseeing, visit St. Martin's Cathedral
Day 12 Vienna: guided sightseeing
Day 13 Excursion to Gottweig Abbey - Durnstein: guided visit of the Benedictine Abbey of Gottweig; guided walk in Durnstein, see the Stiftskirche; wine tasting
Day 14 Passau: guided walk
Day 15 Regensburg: guided walk; enjoy a snack at the Historische Wurstkuche; beer tasting
Day 16 Nuremberg: choice of guided sightseeing or Nuremberg Rally Grounds tour
Day 17 Bamberg: guided walk, see the Old Town Hall
Day 18 Wurzburg: guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop's Residenz
Day 19 Main River Village: guided walk
Day 20 Rudesheim - Rhine Gorge: visit Siegfried's Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum; special treat; cruise through the Rhine Gorge
Day 21 Cologne: choice of guided walk or Jewish Heritage walk
Day 22 Amsterdam: canal cruise
Day 23 Amsterdam (Disembarkation): your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change is necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Learn about the Danube Delta at an onboard lecture.
From the Black Sea to the North Sea - Cruise Only Westbound