Christmas In The Heart Of Germany - Cruise Only Westbound
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-12-09||$1649||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & excursion drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Frankfurt:
in single room $274, in twin room $153
Prices shown include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category Decks Price
D / Indigo Deck / $142
B / Sapphire Deck / $821
A / Sapphire Deck / $856
P / Royal Deck / $928
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $1,356
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 5-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Nuremberg, Germany (Embarkation): onboard welcome reception
Day 2 Nuremberg: choice of guided sightseeing or Nuremberg Rally Grounds, tour Christmas market
Day 3 Bamberg: guided sightseeing, see the Old Town Hall; onboard lecture; Christmas market
Day 4 Wurzburg: guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop's Residenz; Christmas markets
Day 5 Miltenberg: guided walk; onboard cookie-baking demonstration; St. Nicholas legend
Day 6 Frankfurt: your vacation ends this morning.
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- Christmas markets operate from late November until the third week of December, depending on the location. Prague Christmas markets are open from December until January.
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change becomes necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Learn about local Christmas traditions at a fascinating onboard lecture.
Christmas in the Heart of Germany - Cruise Only Westbound