Tulips Of Northern Holland
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-02||USD $2,549.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-09||USD $2,549.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-23||USD $2,699.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-30||USD $2,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-14||USD $2,799.00||See in Cart|
|2018-04-07||USD $2,549.00||See in Cart|
|2018-04-08||USD $2,549.00||See in Cart|
|2018-04-14||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
|2018-04-15||USD $2,649.00||See in Cart|
|2018-04-18||USD $2,699.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Amsterdam:
in single room from $179 to $445, in twin room from $112 to $245
Prices shown include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
B / Sapphire Deck / $649
A / Sapphire Deck / $699
P / Royal Deck / $799
Avalon Suite / Royal Deck / $1,399
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo / Deck / $199
B / Sapphire Deck / $1,149
A / Sapphire Deck / $1,199
P / Royal Deck / $1,299
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $1,899
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 7-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Amsterdam - Transfer to Haarlem (Embarkation): welcome reception
Day 2 Hoorn - Tulip Fields Excursion - Enkhuizen: excursion to the tulip fields; guided visit to the Zuiderzee Museum
Day 3 Enkhuizen - Sneek, Friesland: choice of guided walk of Enkhuizen or "Experience the Dutch" outing; Friesland excursion, visit the planetarium
Day 4 Lelystad - Kampen: guided visit of the Batavia shipyard and Batavia in Lelystad; cheese & genever tasting
Day 5 Gelderse IJssel - Arnhem: onboard lecture; special tasting; visit Museum Hartenstein or the Kroller-Muller Museum
Day 6 Rotterdam: harbor cruise in Rotterdam; choice of excursion to Keukenhof Gardens or to the city of Gouda
Day 7 Amsterdam: canal cruise
Day 8 Amsterdam (Disembarkation): your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- This cruise combines well with Enchanting Belgium (WAN or WNA).
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change is necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Related Tour Code4
Combine with another Avalon cruise.Add Enchanting Belgium-Northbound after your cruiseAdd Enchanting Belgium-Southbound before your cruise
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by local chefs, entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Learn more about Holland's typical flowers when you visit a Tulip Farm.
Tulips of Northern Holland