Christmastime In Alsace & Germany - Southbound
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-12-14||$1349||See in Cart|
Gateway for departure is Zurich, Switzerland.
Gratuities to Local Guides & excursion drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Frankfurt:
in single room $274, in twin room $153
Prices shown above include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category Decks Price
D / Indigo / Deck / $114
B / Sapphire Deck / $657
A / Sapphire Deck / $685
P / Royal Deck / $742
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $1,085
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 4-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Frankfurt: onboard welcome reception
Day 2 Heidelberg-Mannheim: guided visit of the castle; see the Great Vat, Christmas markets; time at leisure for Christmas markets in Mannheim
Day 3 Strasbourg: guided sightseeing, visit La Petite France district and the gothic cathedral
Day 4 Breisach: excursion to the Black Forest; Christmas market
Day 5 Basel: your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- Christmas markets operate from late November until the third week of December, depending on the location.
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change becomes necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Enjoy a lively accordion music presentation, and attend a fascinating woodcarving demonstration.
Christmastime in Alsace & Germany - Southbound