Christmas In The Heart Of Germany
Rockin\' Trip to Europe!
- • Reservation: Excellent
- • Customer Service: Excellent
- • Accommodation: Fair
- • Transportation: Excellent
- • Tour Guide: Fair
- • Tour Itinerary: Excellent
( Verified Purchased )
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-12-07||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
|2017-12-04||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Frankfurt:
in single room $375, in twin room $210
Extra nights per person in Prague:
in single room $190, in twin room $110
Prices shown above include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo / Deck / $142
B / Sapphire Deck / $749
A / Sapphire Deck / $785
P / Royal Deck / $856
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $1,356
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 5-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Frankfurt (Embarkation): onboard welcome reception
Day 2 Miltenberg: guided walk
Day 3 Wurzburg: guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop's Residenz; Christmas market
Day 4 Bamberg: guided sightseeing, see the Old Town Hall; Christmas market
Day 5 Nuremberg: choice of guided sightseeing or Nuremberg Rally Grounds tour; Christmas market
Day 6 Nuremberg (Disembarkation) - Prague: travel to Prague
Day 7 Prague: guided sightseeing, see the Astronomical Clock and visit Hradcany Castle Grounds; Christmas market
Day 8 Prague: your vacation ends today
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; soft drinks with lunch; and wine, beer, or soft drinks with dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- Christmas markets operate from late November until the third week of December, depending on the location.
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change becomes necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Related Tour Code4
Combine with another Festive Season cruise.Add Christmastime in Alsace and Germany after your cruise.Add Christmastime Zurich to Prague before your cruise.Add Christmastime Frankfurt to Budapest (excluding Prague) before your cruise.Add Christmastime Zurich to Budapest (excluding Prague) after your cruise.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Attend a traditional cookie-baking demonstration.
Christmas in the Heart of Germany