Balkan Discovery With Transylvania - Eastbound
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-07||USD $4,055.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-05||USD $3,955.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-19||USD $3,955.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-16||USD $3,955.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-13||USD $4,155.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-11||USD $3,805.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Budapest:
in single room from $175 to $326, in twin room from $101 to $172
Extra nights per person in Bucharest:
in single room from $127 to $215, in twin room from $70 to $145
Prices shown above include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo Deck / $171
B / Sapphire Deck / $985
A / Sapphire Deck / $1,028
P / Royal Deck / $1,113
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $1,628
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 6-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Days 1 & 2 Budapest: welcome to Hungary; guided sightseeing on Day 2, see Fishermen's Bastion and Heroes' Square
Day 3 Budapest (Embarkation): onboard welcome reception
Day 4 Mohacs. Excursion to Pecs: guided sightseeing in Pecs, visit the underground tombs; organ concert
Day 5 Belgrade: guided sightseeing in Belgrade, visit Kalemegdan Fortress
Day 6 Iron Gates: visit Lepenski Vir archaeological site; cruise through the dramatic Iron Gates gorge
Day 7 Cetate - Vidin - Belogradchik: visit the cultural port in Cetate; special tasting; guided sightseeing to Vidin's fortress; excursion to Belogradchik to see the rock formations
Day 8 Rousse. Excursion to Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanassi: guided sightseeing, visit Tsarevet's Fortress in Veliko Tarnovo and the Ethnographical Museum and Church of the Nativity in Arbanassi; or guided sightseeing of Rousse
Day 9 Oltenita (Disembarkation) - Bucharest: guided sightseeing in Bucharest
Day 10 Bucharest. Excursion to Transylvania - Brasov: guided visit of Dracula's Bran Castle
Day 11 Brasov - Bucharest: guided sightseeing in Brasov and Peles Castle
Day 12 Bucharest: your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change is necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by local chefs, entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Visit the captivating Lepenski Vir Archaeological site.
Balkan Discovery with Transylvania - Eastbound