Ecuador & Its Galapagos Islands With The Amazon
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-12||USD $6,199.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-23||USD $6,199.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-21||USD $6,199.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-04||USD $6,199.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-29||USD $6,199.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-27||USD $6,199.00||See in Cart|
|2017-11-10||USD $6,199.00||See in Cart|
|2017-12-08||USD $6,199.00||See in Cart|
|2018-01-05||USD $6,609.00||See in Cart|
|2018-02-16||USD $6,609.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Avalon Waterways, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $740. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Quito/Galapagos; Galapagos/Quito; Quito/Coca; Coca/Quito. Air prices in this brochure were effective on April 8, 2015 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Land/Cruise price does not include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee and transit card ($120 value).
Price is per person, based on double room occupancy.
Gratuities to Local Guides & drivers are included.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple rooms are not available
Cruise pricing is based on Classic cabins. Limited upgrades are available. Please call for prices.
Extra Nights per person in Quito:
in single room $220; in twin room $122
2017 prices and itineraries are subject to change
- City Highlights
Cruise: 4-night cruise in an outside stateroom cruising the Galapagos National Park aboard the Isabela II; Charles Darwin Research Station; guided sightseeing each day with a local Naturalist
Quito: sightseeing with a Local Guide; San Francisco Monastery, La Compania Church, Workshop & Museum of Oswaldo Guayasamin, and Equatorial Monument; welcome dinner
Otavalo: guided sightseeing of Otavalo; visit an ancient Indian market
Galapagos Islands Cruising: five days cruising the Galapagos National Park aboard the Isabela II; Naturalist-guided walks on each island; snorkeling and kayaking, expedition lectures on board; panga rides in the archipelago; visit Charles Darwin Research StationNapo Wildlife Center in the Ecuadorian Amazon: guided Amazon cruises and nature walks by expert Naturalists; parrot clay lick visit; canopy tower walk; nighttime dugout canoe excursion; visit a local village and school
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
04/07/15 8:00 pm
- American breakfast daily
- 8 lunches
- 8 three-course dinners including a welcome dinner in Quito and a farewell dinner on board the Isabela II
- Complimentary coffee, tea, water on board throughout the day
- Complimentary wine with all dinners on board
NOTE: Maximum elevation on tour: 9,200 ft.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by local chefs, entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Enjoy an Andean lunch at a traditional Ecuadorian Hacienda.
Ecuador & Its Galapagos Islands with the Amazon