Magnificent Europe - Westbound
- Book a 2012 Europe Avalon Waterways air-inclusive vacation to receive $300 off per person on the air price. Booking must be made, under deposit, and discount applied between January 4, 2012 and February 28, 2012 for travel between January 4, 2012 and December 31, 2012. Applies to new 2012 bookings only, and offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings. Offer reliant on space availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Not combinable with any other offer except Journey's Club Repeat Travel Benefit. Applies to new 2012 bookings only. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-14||USD $4,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-02||USD $5,599.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-12||USD $5,599.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-23||USD $5,599.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-26||USD $5,599.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-09||USD $5,499.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-13||USD $5,499.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-20||USD $5,499.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-23||USD $5,499.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-04||USD $5,399.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Budapest:
in single room from $175 to $326, in twin room from $101 to $172
Extra nights per person in Amsterdam:
in single room from $179 to $445, in twin room from $112 to $245
Prices shown include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo / Deck / $398
B / Sapphire Deck / $2,298
A / Sapphire Deck / $2,398
P / Royal Deck / $2,598
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $3,798
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 14-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Budapest (Embarkation): welcome reception
Day 2 Budapest: guided sightseeing, see Fishermen's Bastion and Heroes' Square
Day 3 Bratislava: guided sightseeing, visit St. Martin's Cathedral
Day 4 Vienna: guided sightseeing
Day 5 Excursion to Gottweig Abbey - Durnstein: guided visit of the Benedictine Abbey of Gottweig; guided walk in Durnstein, see the Stiftskirche; wine tasting
Day 6 Passau: guided walk in Passau
Day 7 Regensburg: guided walk; enjoy a snack at the Historische Wurstkuche; beer tasting
Day 8 Nuremberg: choice of guided sightseeing or Nuremberg Rally Grounds tour
Day 9 Bamberg: guided walk, see the Old Town
Day 10 Wurzburg: guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop's Residenz
Day 11 Main River Village: guided walk
Day 12 Rudesheim - Rhine Gorge: visit Siegfried's Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum; enjoy a special treat; cruise through the Rhine Gorge
Day 13 Cologne: choice of guided walk or Jewish Heritage walk
Day 14 Amsterdam: canal cruise
Day 15 Amsterdam (Disembarkation): your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change becomes necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Enjoy a tasting of delicious German beers, and attend a Classical Music Presentation on board.
Magnificent Europe - Westbound