From The Inca Empire To The Peruvian Amazon
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-01-27||USD $4,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-30||USD $4,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-19||USD $4,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-03||USD $4,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-06||USD $4,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-15||USD $4,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-18||USD $4,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-26||USD $4,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-29||USD $4,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-18||USD $4,749.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Avalon Waterways, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway, starting at $1535 (based on Miami, departure in March, 2016) and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Lima/Cusco; Cusco/Iquitos; Iquitos/Lima. Air prices were effective on April 8, 2015, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Port charges of $49 or $59, depending on date, are not included.
Price is per person, based on double room occupancy.
Gratuities to Local Guides & drivers are included.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple rooms are not available
Extra Nights per person in Lima:
in single room $187; in twin room $100
Prices shown include cruise in Fauna Suite. Upgrades to Flora, Estuary, or Amazonia Suites are available.
2017 prices and itineraries are subject to change.
- City Highlights
Cruise: 3-night cruise in a deluxe, outside suite cruising the Peruvian Amazon River aboard the Amazon Discovery. Enjoy guided sightseeing each day with a local Naturalist.
Lima: sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit San Francisco Monastery and Larco Herrara Museum; special welcome dinner at Casa Garcia Alvarado
Sacred Valley: visit Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Awanakancha Andean weaving center, and Pisac's market; dinner and Peruvian Paso Horse Show; visit Ollantaytambo and an Incan home
Machu Picchu: sightseeing of the ruins with a Local Guide, and two entrances to the ruins
Cusco: sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit Santo Domingo Monastery and the Cathedral
Iquitos: board the Amazon Discovery; welcome cocktail & dinner; wildlife viewing excursions by panga during the day and evening; native village visit; visit a shamanic healing clinic; cooking lesson; visit the Manatee Rescue Center; Iquitos city tour
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- American breakfast daily
- 6 lunches including a farewell lunch in the Amazon
- 7 three-course dinners including a welcome dinner in Lima
- Complimentary wine with dinners on board
- Complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, local spirits and beer on board throughout the day
- Maximum elevation on tour: 11,200 ft.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by local chefs, entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Visit a local shamanic healing clinic, where a native shaman introduces you to the world of Amazonian hallucinogenic and medicinal plants.
From the Inca Empire to the Peruvian Amazon