Summary of The Day: Join your bilingual guide on a fantastic day trip from Madrid to Salamanca and Avila! Along the way, you will learn the legends and history of both Avila and Salamanca. Your tour will start with Salamanca, where we'll visit Plaza Mayor, characterized by its impressive baroque ornaments. Afterwards, you'll also get the chance to see Salamanca Cathedral. We'll spend three hours in Salamanca before departing for Avila, where we will explore the ramparts, as well as San Vicente's Shrine and the Cathedral.
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
If you refer to the tour page website and look at the top right hand section, there will be a calendar with available dates. You are able to see that there will definitely be a tour available in the month of September and it departs on Wednesdays and Saturdays!