Summary of The Day: This tour combines two unique activities - dog sledding and Northern Lights viewing. See the spectacular Aurora Borealis in the scenic Alaskan wilderness. You'll also get to savor an authentic Alaskan meal!
Free guest pick-up from 8:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Join us on a combination Northern Lights viewing & Dog Sledding tour and experience a real Alaskan dinner!
Upon arrival at our kennel, the huskies will be ready and waiting for you to bundle up and climb into the sled. Then, experience the starlight and moonlight reflecting off the snow while gliding down the silent, yet magical trail. Most of the night ride is in open area so the Aurora should start early as you will have a amazing view of the sky from the dog sled.
You'll go to the cabin for a midnight dinner featuring Alaskan fare. Once the Aurora Borealis is out, you can enjoy it right from inside the cabin through our large north facing windows. A variety of entertainment is in place for your enjoyment while waiting for the Aurora to begin. DVDs and books featuring fascinating video and information on the Aurora Borealis and Dog Mushing are available for viewing.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable and it cannot be rescheduled.
Please notify customer service staff of your accommodation address in Fairbanks.
Duration: Approximately 6 hours, 9:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.
Departure Location: Your Aurora Dinner Dog Sled Tour begins right at your Fairbanks accommodation.
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.