Summary of The Day: Our dollar-bill-size booklet contains six real tickets to the most famous Atlanta attractions. We've done the detective work, picked the best of the best, and cut the price nearly in half. (Well,44% to be precise.)
With your Atlanta CityPASS, you can visit the following attractions easily and affordably:
Deepo Pass Expedited Entry to the world's largest aquarium, including Deepo's 4-D theater and a Quick Dip 20-minute tour.
World of Coca-Cola:
Timed-entry general admission and 4-D Theater, plus a complimentary keepsake bottle from the museum dedicated to the world's favorite soda-pop.
Inside CNN Studio Tour:
One timed-entry studio tour to journey to the heart of CNN's global headquarters.
OPTION TICKET: Zoo Atlanta:
General admission to see 1,000 animals, representing more than 200 species from around the world, plus an All Rides wristband. OR Center for Civil and Human Rights
Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR
College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience
With one quick purchase, you own admission to Atlanta's must-see attractions. No further research, delays or fumbling around for your wallet at every turnstile.
Please print out our voucher and redeem your Atlanta CityPASS at the ticket office of any of the above attractions.
***Atlanta CityPASS tickets are valid for one-time use at any time over nine consecutive calendar days, beginning on the first day you use your ticket booklet.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 or older
*Child age: 3-12 We highly recommend you use your Pass Booklet before February 28, 2017 after booking on our site since the price is valid till February, 2017. If you want to use your Pass Booklet after February 28, 2017, please contact service team to adjust the price for you.
Includes admission to 5 Atlanta attractions:
- Georgia Aquarium - expedited entry admission, Deepo's 4-D theater & Quick Dip tour
- World of Coca-Cola - timed entry admission
- Inside CNN Studio Tour - studio tour admission
- Zoo Atlanta - admission and ALL rides wristband OR Atlanta History Center - admission
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History - admission, special exhibits & an IMAX film OR High Museum of Art - admission & all special exhibits
Voucher must be printed, then exchanged for all booklets at a single attraction within 6 months of purchase.
CityPASS booklets are typically not eligible for refund after being activated (when the first ticket is used).
Ticket book is valid for nine consecutive days beginning date of first use.
We recommend you purchase your CityPASS up to 90 days in advance of first day of use.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.