Summary of The Day: Discover Athens with a tour that combines many of the city's principle modern and classical sights. During this quality value day out you will see a variety of sites including the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in front of Parliament House on Constitution Square, Panathenian Stadium (site of the first modern Olympic games in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and the Presidential Palace.
The climax of the tour will be a visit to the citadel of the ancient city of Athens, the Acropolis. It holds several monuments including the incredible Parthenon. A visit to the newly built, stunning Acropolis Museum will also be a major highlight of the day!
Central meeting point: the Amalia Hotel, which is not even 2 min walking distance from Syntagma Square and the Greek Parliament.
We also provide free pick up service in some hotels, so please kindly write down the hotel information when you book the tour.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
The climb up to the Parthenon is not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.