Summary of The Day: Our evening tour begins with a panoramic drive through the city of Athens and we will approach the slope of the sacred hill to admire the Acropolis illuminated in all its glory. We will visit the museum of Ancient Greek Musical Instruments and discover the musical history of Greece. Next we will walk through the narrow pedestrian streets of Plaka (the Old City of Athens) to dine in a typical Greek restaurant with a folklore show with live music and ballet with dancers in traditional costumes.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Dinner and Dance Show
Entrance to Museum of Ancient Greek Musical Instruments
This tour is escorted, no historical information is provided.
Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable due to advance reservation requirements.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.