Summary of The Day: Today, begin a journey back into the past to discover the ancient myths that have captivated visitors to Greece for ages.
We'll start our tour in the shadow of the sacred Acropolis, meeting at the Acropolis Metro Station. Standing at this fine line between the modern and the ancient, we'll head out to the Temple of Olympian Zeus, where we'll hear tales of the famous King of Gods. Traveling down the colorful Plaka streets, we'll enter ancient Athens, home to many secret monuments to the Athenian Gods. Follow your knowledgeable guide through these pathways as they introduce you to the mythological origins of Athens around the Acropolis Hill.
We'll stop for a brief rest and cup of coffee at a local cafe before stepping into one of Athen's historic markets, once the ancient heart of Athens. As you pass through here, continue to be engrossed by the classic myths that have been studied throughout the ages. Step up to the Areopagus where Ares was charged with the slaying of Alirrothios. From here you shall travel to Mousson Hill, just west of the Acropolis, which offers stunning views of ancient Athens.
Take your last steps along the Panathenaic Way, which was once the main street of the city, and complete your journey through Athens, having discover the rich history and mythological embodied in this famous Greek city.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 12-17 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 12.
* Group size: up to 12 pax.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
A 4-hour morning walk with an excellent local guide
A Greek coffee in a traditional place downtown
Entrance fees to the archaeological site of ancient market (8.00 EUR)
Please arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.