Summary of The Day: Get your cameras ready because we are about to explore one of the Natural Wonders of the World. The 200,000 year-old Iguassu Falls span across the border of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay, pouring over 400,000 gallons of water a second onto the rocks below! The morning of the tour we'll pick you up from your hotel and drive to Iguazu National Park (Argentina), where we'll spend the day exploring the falls and learning about its history and culture.
We'll explore all three tiers of the park so that you can see the falls from each different vantage point. The lower path leads to the base of the falls, where the intense crash releases a thick mist into the air. The upper path leads to an incredible panorama of the falls from an extensive footbridge - an unforgettable experience. You will be guided throughout the tour but will have lots of free time to take pictures, enjoy the outdoors and see the falls at your own pace. You'll also get some extra thrills and a little bit wet on a boat ride under the falls. At the end of the tour we'll all meet back up at the bus returning to Puerto Iguazu.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed on arrival.
This tour must be booked 72 hours in advance.
We recommend that you bring a change of clothes, or a swimsuit.
Please provide the name of your hotel when booking.
If you are staying in Brazil and will be crossing the border into Argentina, please provide the following at booking: Passport name, number, date of expiry and nationality of all participants.
A valid passport must be shown on the day of travel. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements and have all reciprocity fee receipts in order to the cross the border into Argentina or Brazil. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.